- About APSS
- Contact Us
- News and Events
- Telehealth Presentations
- Health Care Provider Education
- Best Practices and Pillar Recommendations
- Health Resource Links
- Stroke Programs
- Stroke System Map
Any information we collect on this website, or that you provide:
- is used to provide information on our products and services,
- may be used to notify you for marketing purposes,
- will not be sold or rented to others,
- and will not be shared with other organizations without your specific consent.
If you want to correct any information, or wish to delete your information from our database, please let us know by contacting us.
APSS attempts to provide accurate information on this website, but it assumes no responsibility for accuracy. APSS may change the information on the site, or the products or services mentioned, at any time without notice. Content on this site is provided "as is" and APSS disclaims all warranties, express or implied. This includes but is not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. It also includes any express or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
Limitation of Liability
APSS is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of material on this site. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, even if APSS was advised of the possibility of such damages.